Mon-Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Make an appointment or Walk-In 5 days a week.
Mon-Fri: 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Sat-Sun: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Walk-in appointments available 7 days a week.
2950 N Church St Suite 200
Layton, UT 84040
Phone: (801) 771-7700
Fax: (801) 771-7799
About Layton Family Medicine
Layton Family Medicine's doctors develop long-term relationships with patients and their family members. We care for our patients from infancy through adulthood for a range of healthcare needs. Additionally, our on-site diagnostic facilities offer convenient services—including various laboratory testing and imaging exams—to diagnose common conditions in shorter periods of time.
Walk-ins and same-day appointments are welcome.
To schedule an appointment, call us at (801) 771-7700.
Acute illnesses and injuries
Our team of medical professionals can help treat patients with many common conditions, including:
- Broken bones
- Ear infection
- Kidney and bladder infection
- Sinus infection
- Skin infection
- Sore throat
- Sports and work injuries
Family practice care
We offer a wide range of primary care, internal and family medicine services, including:
- Blood pressure checks
- Chronic disease management
- Diabetes and glucose monitoring
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Gynecologic care
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) management
- Infectious mononucleosis (mono) test
- Influenza (flu) test
- Physicals for annuals, missionary, sports, wellness and prevention
- Rapid strep test for streptococcal pharyngitis (strep throat)
- Senior care (geriatrics)
- Spirometry (lung function testing)