Laura Zaugg, CNM has been practicing since 2005. She received her Master's degree from the University of Utah and is board certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner and a Certified Nurse Midwife.
Laura enjoys caring for women of all ages and her services include family practice, gynecological and obstetric needs. One of her core treatment philosophies focuses on patient education and illness prevention. She encourages her patients to be active participants in their healthcare decisions.
Certifications & Memberships
Procedures & Conditions
- Pregnancy care, including prenatal, postpartum and delivery
- Care pre- and post-menopause, including hormone replacement
- Birth control counseling and management including Mirena IUD, Paraguard and NuvaRing
- Physical and emotional health and wellness counseling
- Annual physicalexams - including Pap smear and colposcopy for abnormal Pap smear
- Screening and referral for other health problems
Obstetrics and Gynecology -