Pulmonologists in Salt Lake City, Utah
Pulmonary care involves treatment for your lungs and respiratory (breathing) system. This system is made up of the airway, lungs and respiratory muscles. You may need to see a pulmonology specialist if you have breathing problems or a persistent cough. Our pulmonary doctors are committed to treating respiratory diseases and helping you breathe easier.
To visit one of our specialists, schedule an appointment online.
Lung disorders and conditions we treat
Our pulmonologists provide specialized treatment for patients suffering from lung conditions, which include:
- Acute bronchitis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Cystic fibrosis
Our lung care services
MedStar Medical Group's specialists use advanced tests to measure lung function as well as oxygen and carbon dioxide levels in the blood. These tests help them determine how well your lungs are working and what type of treatment is needed to address the problem.
We provide the following tests:
- Arterial blood gas studies—monitors how well your lungs are moving oxygen into the blood and removing carbon dioxide from the blood
- Lung volume capacity tests—determines how much air the lungs are able to hold
- Night pulse oximetry—measures the concentration of oxygen in the blood while sleeping
- Pulmonary function tests—measures how much air you can blow out, how much air your lungs can hold at different times and how fast you can blow air out
Pulmonary care locations
Retrieving location data...