1600 Snow Creek Dr
Park City, UT 84060
Phone: (435) 655-0055
About Snow Creek Medical Center
Snow Creek Medical Center has been serving the Park City, Utah, region since 1996. Here, we put our patients at the center of our personalized primary care. Our wide range of services includes walk-in visits for illnesses and injuries, travel consultations and immunizations and immigration physicals, as well as COVID testing for all types of needs, including work or travel. We also offer occupation-related services, such as treatments for work-related injuries, Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals and drug screening.
To make an appointment, call (435) 655-0055.
Experienced family medical care services
We offer a variety of internal medicine and family care services, including:
- Acute care
- Adolescent healthcare
- Care for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Diabetes management
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) management
- Men’s healthcare
- Mental health care
- Women’s healthcare (including both obstetric services and gynecologic services)
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, including Hormone Pellet Insertion Therapy
Specialized vaccination center
Our on-site specialized vaccine clinic offers convenient routine and travel vaccines for health and adult wellness along with resources and information to educate you about immunizations for your family. We are also a designated Certified Yellow Fever Center, meaning we are authorized to issue the yellow fever vaccination.
Our vaccination services include:
- A customized travel plan
- Centralized vaccination record
- Last-minute travel advice
- Travel and routine vaccinations
- Travel-related prescriptions
- Travel safety
- Submission to insurance, if applicable
What vaccinations do I need for my travel?
We are equipped with specialized software to provide current information regarding travel risks and the immunizations you need for the countries you plan to visit. These are some of the vaccines we offer:
- Immigration vaccines and physicals
- Leisure travel group vaccines
- Prophylactics for travel diarrhea